Based in Fort Mill, South Carolina
March 17th, 2017 (PC/Mac) - - - - - - - - - - June 27th, 2017 (PlayStation 4)
PC / Mac / PlayStation 4
The Tenth Line is the first commercial game project from Sungazer Software. Guide the princess of the tiny nation of Easania, along with her unusual but reliable companions, and explore a vibrant world of humans, beasts, and dragons, while escaping the clutches of a mysterious cult in hot pursuit.
The Tenth Line was produced and developed by one hobbyist game designer, Elliot Mahan, and built in the Unity Engine. Development began in January of 2015, with an anticipated development time of two years.
- Explore the world through fast-paced 2D platforming by controlling three separate characters, each with unique movement mechanics and ways of interacting with the world.
- Take on dozens of foes at one time through turn-based RPG battles with an active timing element.
- High quality background and sprite artwork, and a grand, varied soundtrack.
- Unique progression and ways to level-up: power up combat moves and set up character-specific specialties through training, and gain levels to spend on the puzzle-like Power Flow board to increase stats and learn new attacks.
- 12+ hours of gameplay, plus post-game challenges and a New Game Plus mode.
- Optional story-focused mode that removes most enemy encounters and simplifies platforming to allow a player to quickly experience the entire story.
Launch Trailer YouTube
A Few Minutes of Gameplay YouTube
About Sungazer Software
Sungazer Software is a one-man game studio from upstate South Carolina, specializing in developing classic-feeling RPGs with modern conveniences, unique gameplay systems, and colorful casts of characters.
More information on Sungazer Software, our logo & relevant media are available here.
The Tenth Line Credits
Producer, Designer, Writer, and Programmer
World Artist, Interface Artist